My goal is to help you with the authentic exploration of the truth within yourself and the experience of fulfillment in all areas of your life. You hold great self-healing abilities within you, do not underestimate the power of your love and the strength of your open heart.
– Anasuya Devi
Sai Shakti Healing = Nourishment for your soul
Give yourself the soul nourishment you need to heal your body, master your relationships, grow your spiritual practice, and nurture your life.
In the 20+ years that I’ve been working in and studying the healing arts, I have served all different demographics: Prenatal and postpartum women, adults of any age, infants, and children.
Sai Shakti Soul Healing and Spiritual Counseling
When you are free from pain and heartbreak you become more grounded and empowered to experience fulfillment and joy in all areas of your life. Virtual appointments are available.
- Life transitions
- Personal growth, spiritual development
- Complimentary to other therapies & modalities
- Physical and Emotional Trauma Relief
- Divine Baby Blessing: Nourishing the mother’s soul, bringing family into harmony, and creating a protective bubble of energy for baby’s optimum soul growth and development. Includes a powerful blessing for the pregnant mother, and the immediate family (partner, father, other children). Available virtually.
- Massage & CranioSacral Therapy: Get relief from stress, tension, and pain! Personalized sessions with attention to mind, body, spirit connection throughout your whole being. As a Licensed Massage Therapist since 1998, I’m skilled in being able to effectively address many of your health and wellness needs. *In an abundance of caution, I am not seeing clients in-person at the moment. Please reach out to find out how we can work together virtually. Thank you for understanding.
- When working with me, you’ll also receive self-healing meditation practices that can be used at home to maintain the balance we achieve during our sessions. Many of my services can be done virtually.
Gift Certificates and Packages available.
- See my website
- for more details.
Culturally responsive care:
I am committed to providing culturally responsive care to all of my clients, regardless of sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, religion, etc. I want all of my clients to feel welcomed and cared for especially those who have traditionally been underserved by medical professionals.
The following quote is one of my favorites,
“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.
I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no “brief candle” for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.” – George Bernard Shaw
Sai Shakti Soul Energy Healing & Spiritual Counseling: $90/60min, $130/90min
Meditation Instruction: $90/60min
Divine Baby Blessing: sliding scale $54 -108
Massage & CranioSacral Therapy: $90/60min, $130/90min
– Multi-session packages available
Write a review
Your real name is optional, and your email will not be displayed to the public or the practitioner you are reviewing.