For Immediate Release – – Newberg, OR – September 13, 2017 – Amber Cook, local massage therapist and business coach, launched HealingWaze.com, a holistic health directory in June 2017. This robust directory is primed to support 70+ modalities both locally and nationally for holistic practitioners and privately-owned practices. After listening to clients complain and struggle to find quality holistic health care when they need it, Cook went into action and began to develop a model that supports both consumers and private practices. As a member of the holistic health care community since 2003, Cook learned that this industry niche has been under-served leaving customers with little resources to find practices and practitioners with little tools or budgets to promote their business. Cook believes HealingWaze is the most comprehensive solution to many practitioner marketing challenges and charges a small membership fee of less than $20 per month.
“HealingWaze was created from our passion for helping and connecting people,” Cook says. “My husband, Logan and I are big advocates for healthy living and are committed to supporting the holistic health care community.”
The field of alternative medicine is a broad and rapidly growing industry. As a result, Cook saw an opportunity to provide a trustworthy service for healing professionals and consumers alike. Members of HealingWaze.com are verified to be following the legal and ethical guidelines for their state, and patients are encouraged to provide verified feedback on their experiences. The goal for HealingWaze is represent all 70+ different holistic service for every city and state in the US. Here’s why:
- 14% increase in revenue from alternative health care providers from 2011-2015 (American Massage Therapy Association.)
- 19% increase in employment according to the AMTA.
- 3.6% revenue growth is projected to continue year after year through 2020.
- Massage therapy alone was already a $12.1 billion industry in 2015.
- Massage therapy profession is projected to grow by 22% by 2024 (Bureau of Labor statistics.)
- 17% projected increase for chiropractors.
- Acupuncture and naturopathy are now recognized as separate professional entities according to the Bureau of Labor 2018 Handbook.
- According to InfoUSA, for alternative medicine and related practices, over 133,000 individual businesses emerged in the search. The list of SIC codes is available upon request.
Benefits for consumers:
- A single source for every holistic health practice in the US.A high-quality website that loads fast, looks professional and inviting.
- Easy to find information that is searchable with key words for very specialized services.
- A robust directory for locals and travelers.
- This web platform enables collaboration and referral sharing among the practitioners.
- Patient feedback and rating system on each healing professional.
- Articles that can be published by the members about holistic healing methods to educate consumers on a wide range of healing methods.
Benefits for healing professionals include:
- Single source solution with a commitment to remain affordable for the life of the business.
- Can be used as a simple website by professionals who don’t want to pay for website creation.
- Monthly memberships providing advertising and promotion.
- No confusing pop-up ads or competitive ads on user profiles.
- Expert SEO and Facebook business page promotion and management
- Access to exclusive member discounts through our professional service partners.
- HealingWaze members create and publish the articles that are used for current news and healthcare information, strengthening their position online and through search.
- Access to members-only forum and Facebook group, providing tools and collaboration to grow their business.
HealingWaze is seeing quick growth with membership increasing every day. Cook expects to scale rapidly as a national service.
For more information, please contact Logan Cook, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.healingwaze.com, 503-545-1726.